Design Skillnet require a Finance Administrator to manage our day-to-day accounting and compliance requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
The role requires the Finance Administrator to maintain records for all transactions, preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports while supporting the Design Enterprise, Network Manager, Steering Group and liaising with the Skillnet Head Office. Training is provided for the successful candidate.
Finance Administrator Responsibilities
The main responsibilities are not limited to, but will include the following:
- Monthly financial reporting and bank reconciliations
- Prepare for and assist with audits, compliance visits, procurement and related tasks
- Accurate financial reporting and production of financial reports for training related accounts using Skillnet Sonrai system
- Issue Invoices, and track costs associated with all courses, including course fees, venue costs, certification etc… to ensure competitive pricing, best value and funding targets are achieved.
- Management of Skillnet online activity management system Sonraí, including data entry & quality control to ensure deadlines are met and all relevant information is up to date
- Occasionally attend training events at locations to ensure the smooth and efficient experience for trainers and attendees
To be the successful candidate you will have:
- Proven work experience, with a minimum of 2 years as a Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant or similar role
- Excellent computer, financial or accountancy administration skills, with knowledge of MS office packages Word & Excel required, and an accountancy package.
- Ability to work well on your own initiative or in a team within a remote network structure, and an ability and commitment to see tasks through to completion.
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise key objectives on a daily basis, with high attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and inspire confidence
- A service-minded approach with excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Attend training events at locations to ensure the smooth and efficient experience for trainers and attendees
The Finance Administrator reports to the Network Manager and will be a key member of the team.
- Part-time Contract: 25 hours per week: Typically, 9.30am – 1.30pm Monday – Friday, with flexibility and remote working
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter and CV by Thursday 20th March 2020