Accounts Administrator – Role Specification
Design Enterprise Skillnet has been established by the IDI to address the skills and training needs of the design sector and to provide training and events for designers and design businesses. Design Enterprise Skillnet now requires a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual to coordinate the accounts and administration liaison function with Skillnet head office. www.designenterprise.ie.
The role is to administrate the timely and efficient delivery of Design Enterprise Skillnet accounting and compliance requirements, working closely with the Network Manager, and liaising with the Steering Group, and Programme Support Manager from Skillnet. The Network Accounts and Sonrai Administrator reports to the Network Manager, and will be a key member of a start-up team.
The role requires an ability to multitask, support the Design Enterprise Steering Group and liaise with the Skillnet Head Office and be an advocate of high quality in everything you do. To be the successful candidate you will have:
- A service-minded approach with excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative within a remote network structure is important – Design Enterprise is a national network.
- Minimum 2 years in an accounts or administrative role, preferably with excellent computer and accounting, financial or accountancy administration skills. Knowledge MS office packages Word & Excel required, and an accountancy package.
- Attend training events at locations to ensure the smooth and efficient experience for trainers and attendees
Main responsibilities are not limited to, but will include the following:
- Assist the Network Manager with monthly financial reporting & bank reconciliations
- Prepare for and assist the Network Manager with Audits, Compliance visits, Procurement and related tasks
- Accurate financial reporting and production of financial reports for training related accounts using Skillnet Sonrai system
- Track costs associated with all courses: course fees; venue costs; certification etc to ensure competitive pricing, best value and match funding targets are achieved
- Assist with meeting and event preparation, sign-in sheets, trainee profile data collection
- Issue Invoices and manage income collection
- Support the organisation & scheduling of the portfolio of training courses on an ongoing basis, working with training vendors, venues, suppliers & trainees
- Management of Skillnet online activity management system Sonraí, including data entry & quality control to ensure deadlines are met and all relevant information is up to date
- Ability to work well on own initiative or in a team, with an ability to target actions and a commitment to see tasks through to completion within agreed deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise key objectives on a daily basis.
- Strong organisational & time management skills and high attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and inspire confidence
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player with the ability to be flexible and multi-task
- Prioritise and manage a challenging workload whilst maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
30 hours per week: 9.30 – 4.30 Mon – Thurs. and 9.30 – 11.30 Friday
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm, Friday, 3rd January.