Fancy being at the cutting edge of future skills and learning in the design and creative sector?
Design Enterprise Skillnet was established in 2017 to elevate the Irish design industry on a national and international scale by providing CPD training and executive education and events to meet the future skills needs of design and creative businesses at an exciting point of the Irish design industry’s evolution into a strategic business component as well as a service one. Since our start we have launched the first annual Design Leaders Conference in Ireland and delivered a range of workshops, events, seminars and professional development programmes covering everything from commercial and strategic skills for business leaders, to technical and presentation skills for professional designers and managers, to onboarding for new hires.
As such, Design Enterprise Skillnet is scaling and we are looking to add an enthusiastic, flexible and capable intern to assist us with that growth. This role will offer the selected candidate the opportunity to be a central contributor in a small team interacting with players in an exciting industry, and liaising directly with the network manager, benefitting from exposure to the end-to-end strategy, tactics and execution of a growing commercial business.
- Reporting to: (HR) Network manager; (Daily work) Marketing and Ops co-ordinators
- Duration: 12 months
- Start Date: asap
- Remuneration: €20k p.a.
- Holidays: 22 days
- Location: WeWork Charlemont Exchange, Charlemont St., Dublin 2.
Key tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the network manager, marketing co-ordinator and operations co-ordinator in the development and execution of network training programmes and sales and marketing campaigns.
- Execution of administrative tasks including customer support, management of info@ email box, event co-ordination, online campaign execution.
- Manage, track and report on prospect interaction through various channels.
- Source appropriate industry research and 3rd party content to publish and share on social media.
- Posting and management of content and interaction on online platforms such as e-tenders; WordPress; Eventbrite; social media channels; etc.
- Capturing, entering and managing customer data in database to facilitate targeted campaigns and direct marketing.
- Become knowledgeable on all programmes offered in order to interact confidently and influence prospects towards programme subscription.
- Formating of documentation including briefs; presentations; proposals and general communications to be professional and on-brand.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A service-minded approach with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Commercial acumen.
- A strong work ethic with ability to manage workload within set deadlines.
- Individual initiative and autonomy as well as the ability to work as part of team.
- Flexible with the ability to reprioritise task list as appropriate to changing priorities.
- Currently undertaking a degree in business, marketing, entrepreneurship or area related to the role.
- Comfortable with technology including MS Office and Google applications; marketing and administrative tools and platforms.
- Experience or interest in the creative or design fields would be a bonus.
Terms: Full-time internship contract for one year
- How to Apply: Please forward your Curriculum Vitae with a cover letter outlining what strengths you would bring to the role to: email@example.com.
- Application closing date: 19th August, 2019