Calling all Designers, open up avenues of your creativity!
Maximise your design and publishing skills with the latest enhancements of the Adobe heavyweights Photoshop & InDesign, and Creative Cloud technologies.
This half-day workshop will focus on advanced techniques, and the latest tools and enhancements in the software for boosting productivity, and time efficiency for tasks.
Since becoming cloud based the Adobe applications have had a constant flow of new features, technologies and time saving techniques added to them. It can be difficult to keep abreast of them all, let alone build them into your daily workflows while working under tight time deadlines. This is an opportunity to dive into these, and make sure you’re using the the most up-to-date workflows and working in the most efficient manner. In addition, this is a session crammed full of pro-tips and techniques that could speed up the way you’re creating artwork and collaborating with colleagues and clients, and open up new avenues for creativity.
- Lastest tools and technologies from Photoshop & InDesign
- How to utilise both applications to update company workflows
- Use Cloud technologies to collaborate more effectively incorporating Library technologies
- Use Libraries to speed up workflows and design consistency with Styles, Graphics, Colours Groups, and Text assets
- Work in a flexible and mobile manner with Mobile Apps, and synchronised file storage with Creative Cloud files
- Work with revised Photo manipulation techniques in Adobe Photoshop using newly developed filters, & Smart Filters
- Work faster and with more advanced selections with the latest cut-out technologies, Select and Mask, and Masking
- Use the latest image enhancement and retouching / spot removal techniques like content aware
- Work non-destructively using Smart Objects, adjustment layers and masks, blend modes
- More flexible and creative graphics using variable Fonts and TypeKit
- Use the latest techniques for artwork layout, PDF publishing, and Interactive Publishing with Fixed Layout ePub formats
- Tips and time saving techniques throughout
Please note this session will be a mixture of demo and some short hands-on practical work, and is aimed at existing users.
You are advised to bring a laptop with the updated Creative Cloud software if you have it, if you wish to take part in practical elements.
Trainer: Liam Hurrell, Big Wave Media
** Registration will close 26th April **