What makes a designer successful in business?
Grow your design business workshop
Working with the IDI and Skillnets, Derek Howard and Niamh O’Connor have exclusively focused this workshop on the top challenges facing Irish designers and creative business owners.
– Growing and differentiating your design business in the Irish marketplace
– Building more profitable client relationships
– Winning more tenders in less time!
– Developing your personal profile and brand
We’re looking forward to meeting you at this practical, hands-on workshop where you’ll have an opportunity to share experience with other designers.
Saturday 20th May
10.00am-5.00pm (registration from 9.30am)
€195 each for non-members (lunch provided)
Feedback from previous attendees
“One of the best and most relevant courses I’ve ever attended”
“I picked up excellent practical tips that can be used in client situations”
“I learned a lot from the speakers”
“Overall workshop was excellent”
“A very worthwhile use of my time”
“Already called a few clients and got an amazingly enthusiastic response from all”
Who should attend?
– Business owners/ sole trader design consultants
– Designers working in agencies
– In-house designers
– Freelance or contract designers
– Anyone leading or managing a creative team
– Anyone who wants to run their own business in the future
– And anyone else who wants to be more successful in business!